Monday, January 31, 2011

My gaining weight journey

this was my wednesday food. Had lunch at contis and ate fish. tuna belly and salmon baked fish. then went to greenhills to eat crazy crepe and a whole lot more that i didn't get to take a picure of.  After 5 years i finally ate my crazy crepe again. i dont know what they changed with the ingredients but i remember it tasted better back then. i think the ice cream is not too creamy and the whipped cream is so heavy it made my head ache. This is officially the start of my fat days. Im really trying to gain weight because im a little under weight for my height so i started drinking my red pill. This red pill is called "lhing Zhi chuang yao wan". its actually bad for the health cause its steroidal but what can i do? Iv been dependent on it since i was a kid and whenever i would stop, id lose weight again. My plan is just to gain a lil heavier then stop when i dont look like a walking stick anymore. Its really works but its still not good for the health. :(