Monday, October 18, 2010

the best Hollywood family

i love the WILL SMITH family.. this is probably the best family in Hollywood that i know of. Sorry Angie, you're just second in my list :) will and jada has the most talented kids in hollywood ever,.. remember Jaden from Pursuit of hapiness? man that kid made me cry.. and who can forget his role in karate kid!! their youngest, Willow smith is already in the music industry and she's really giving Rhianna a run for her money! check her out on youtube! :)


here's a statement from will smith: "With Jada I stood up in front of God and my family and said, 'till death us do part'. Divorce cannot be an option ... I honestly believe there is no woman for me but Jada. No-one can handle me the way she does ... Once you feel someone locked in on you, it's no contest. This is it. I can't imagine what anyone else would offer."..  :)