Thursday, October 14, 2010

i love my life moment #1

i got this idea from my cousin who takes pleasure of the humblest things in life.he already has more than 400. sometimes, i complain about so many things i don't have and i forget to thank God about the wonderful things that i do have. im a very weak person and when im depressed, i would WISH inappropriate things that i want to happen in my life. but whatever problems we have, whatever it is, life is still worth living. so i decided to make my own i love my life moments.. even the simplest ones like this.


seeing the grand canyon for the first time, sitting there feeling the cold wind passing through my skin, smelling the breath of history in the air..man this place is ancient! God knows art! its breathtaking. no words can even describe it. i was just absolutely mesmerized! i love my life indeed :)