Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I want a new tattoo!!

Ive been dying to get a new tattoo and i wanna put it somewhere where i wont regret it. i have 3 tattoos and had my first one was when i was 14.. so you could just imagine how dumb the design is. it doesn't even have a meaning its just for the sake of having one. I'd like to have it on the side of my body where my arm rests.. just like where megan Fox put hers.. 


In having a tattoo, black is the best ink to use because colored tattoos fade and you have to retouch it. mine even faded and the one on my nape is already messed up. On my nape it says IXOYE which means Jesus Christ God savior son, and on my back theres an eye which means absolutely nothing. and the BDG initials of my dad and the day he died :)

  
For my 4th id like it to be 1 Corinthians 13 in full Geek language.. but i guess i wont have the chance to get a new one.. of course Ivan has to approve first, and since he doesnt, i guess i just have to stick to what i have.