Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pampanga trip (My first meal in Pampanga)

Its already summer vacation and i couldnt think of anything else to do except relax, enjoy good food and go to an unfamiliar place. Since i don't have the budget to spend it elsewhere, i just i stayed at my cousin's house in Angeles Pampanga. It was the perfect place for me.. My goal was to document my whole stay there but unfortunately i didnt get to take a lot of pictures because i might just take away the fun of being in another place if all i think about is take pictures of everything new to me. But like what they say, to live twice, take more pictures. so i still tried my best to document it :) heres my first meal in pampanga :)


 
my favorite burong hipon, chicken, and another something i dont know what. Buro or fermented rice is usually served with "hito" or catfish but i can eat it with any viand. :)


my dessert plate. rum cake, mango bars, chocolate brownies and oatmeal cookie all made by my tita Gigi. She makes the best rum cake iv ever eaten.